Road and Highway Engineer Manager - Major Global Private Firm
Extensive presence throughout Indonesia.
Highly dynamic work environment and diverse
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation throughout the world. With presence in Indonesia, they have several factories in major islands. With major experiences in producing quality and standardized products, they are geared for aggressive growth throughout ASEAN. The key success of this business is to increase the capacity of the firm and to be the company of choice. During this exciting time they are looking for an Indonesian Road and Highway Engineer Manager to drive the performance and invigorate the organization.
This role will report to the ASEAN Engineering Director and the role will be responsible for several experienced Indonesian supervisors within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work in a variety of project sites throughout Indonesia within the major islands (Sumatra, Java, & Kalimantan), and accountable for road, drains, bridges, culverts, signage installation/construction and maintenance.
- Projects can differ in scale from redesigning into designing a new road infrastructure.
- Under general direction, conduct engineering design assignments within clearly defined parameters.
- Assist in the production of detailed drawings, the development of tools, quantities, materials lists, and cost estimates as required.
- Prepare plans, layouts and designs with supporting calculations for specifications.
- Check plans, designs, materials purchased and equipment for conformity with specifications.
- Work with research and development engineers regarding development work or construction and production engineers regarding the construction of designed products or planned structures.
- Liaise with suppliers, clients, consultants or commissioning engineers regarding the design, installation or construction and commissioning of assigned work.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a young and experienced professional with an eye for continuous improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 10 years of experience in building and maintaining/repairing road infrastructure projects
- Ability to speak and write with eloquent English, and confident to succeed with a diverse team background from ASEAN nations.
- Ability to travel throughout Indonesia, being put in project sites
- Knowledge and application of Indonesian Civil/Structural codes and standards
- Knowledge of contract and project management; construction execution
- Experienced, direct, and tough personality- strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in thriving and managing a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational company in its industry.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.