Retail Procurement Manager
Dynamic working environment
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a marketing solution firm, in which they are a part of the most well-known multinational electronic company. In line of their expanding business, structure and exciting development plan; a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
This position will be in charge in managing all sourcing strategies for retail store equipment. It requires someone who is very strong in vendor management, very detailed and have a thorough market knowledge. This position will be reporting to The CE Retail Director. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assure the optimal Cost, Quality, Delivery and Innovation is achieved, by leading the negotiations with identified vendors and suppliers.
- Develop and implement strategies to assure lowest overall cost of store's construction while mitigating risk to the Corporation
- Develop and implement in-depth knowledge of construction services and material price in markets, supply chain and suppliers.
- Devises and employs sourcing strategies for retail store equipment. Identifies equipment needs, sources suppliers, develops methodology for evaluating supplier capabilities and prices, and selects vendors by ability to fulfil the requirements.
- Participates in the planning and forecasting process to establish standard costs and provide explanations for price variances at Division level.
- Approves purchase ordering of necessary goods and services to complete store resets and new construction.
- Working closely with every key Client, Project Manager and 3rd party vendors of production, to meet project objectives.
- Arranging and attending briefings, reviews, and pre-presentation meetings during all stages of retail projects.
- Conducting formal presentations, as well as coordinate & conduct supplier reviews
The Successful Applicant
Other key requirements includes:
- Minimum. Bachelor's degree in in a business, supply chain field, or logistics, Civil Engineering /Construction management.
- 5 years of experience on procurement process with demonstrated ability to source from, negotiate with, monitor performance of, and order from multiple vendors.
- Previous work experiences as a procurement in retail projects.
- A minimum of 3 years of Retail project management is a plus.
- Displays knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading" the market.
- Excellence understanding for production materials and its market price.
- Ability to negotiate production cost of retail equipment (store, POSM, etc) to meet
- An optimal Cost, Quality, and Time.
- Understanding local production vendors well
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communications skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, manage conflict, and resolve issues
Dedication to clients and team colleagues, excellence time manager
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a dynamic multinational agency and take a key part of managing projects across the country, to develop large number of one of the most well-known electronic retail stores.