Reporting and Tax Analyst - Philippine
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading player in the packaging solutions industry with office presence in more than 65 countries and a strong presence within the region. Having maintained clients worldwide, they are currently seeking a senior reporting and tax analyst who with strong leadership capability to support to the business.
Reporting to the Finance & Accounting Manager, the role will be responsible for analysing of accounts and preparation of internal reporting schedules.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and filing local tax and government requirements (business permit licenses, VAT, Withholding and Income Tax).
- Preparing documents for the Bureau of Internal Revenue Tax Audits.
- Analysing accounts, and reconciliations of
- Consolidating monthly internal reporting requirements.
- Preparing schedules for local statutory and business internal audits.
- Point of contact for audit/tax compliance exercise.
- Plans update and controls taxes reporting including taxes planning management, to fulfill the latest Bureau of Internal Revenue Taxes rules and regulation.
- Big 4 are welcome to apply.
The Successful Applicant
This is a key role for the organisation and there is a great career path being offered.
You will come with strong accounting skills, excellent written and verbal communications in English and a professional accounting qualification (CMA/ACCA/CPA etc). Other key requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Management Reporting, Audit and Financial Accounting, preferably in a global or regional environment with a strong business focus.
- Background in audit firms are highly preferred.
- Strong business acumen, accountability, customer focus and process management skills.
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Solid understanding of taxation, accounting and financial reports standards.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements.
- Track record demonstrating you can prepare/improve/develop reports as required by the business and other support departments.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of SAP
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Decent career prospects, locally and abroad potentially
- Opportunity to work within an MNC with strong growth prospects