Regulatory Affairs Manager - MNC
Great working culture
Big Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our client is a big multinational company who works in agribusiness. It is a great place to grow your career , experience and abilities. They are a leading international producer of food, agricultural, and other products.
This position is required to develop and manage process for regulatory compliance of raw materials and finished products and provide oversight for registration of raw materials, finished products and import/export activities with formulation, quality teams and sourcing. In addition to compiling registration dossiers and interact with authorities for getting approval.
He/She has to provide strategic approach on regulatory and registration aspect during new product development process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have these qualities :
1) Fluent in English ( speaking and writing)
2) Advanced knowledge of FEE LAWS & Regulations - and up to date with all the laws
3) Able to manage and improving regulatory processes
4) Advanced knowledge in registration process
5) Advance scientific knowledge
6) Intermediate Business Acumen
7) 10 years of professional regulatory affairs experience
8) Participate in Feed association (GPMT) and / or animal drug association (ASOHI) is a plus.
What's on Offer
Great career path in addition to great working environment, culture and also an attractive re numeration packages.