Regional Sales Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world leading MNC Pharmaceutical Company.
Working together with distributor for maintaining the availability of the products in branches and the distribution to outlets, including:
* Assists NSM in preparing sales forecasts.
* Assists with building effective strategies to market and sell products.
* Collaborates with other regions on sales techniques and other pertinent information.
* Executes the Company's sales and marketing strategies through the regions sales force.
* Analyzes sales data and provide information to management in regard to market and competitor activities.
* Examines results and adjust programs to better meet customer needs and increase sales within the region.
* Collaborates with the related department (Marketing and Key Account management) in setting goals and standards.
* Promotes the Company's products within trade, managed markets, and state and federal programs through individual meetings, group programs, and professional organization programs.
The Successful Applicant
With the minimum 5 years of sales experience in Pharmaceutical, the candidate should be able to:
*Control Sales and Marketing budget spent.
*Keep and improve relationship with KOL and Top Potential MDs.
*Writes performance reviews and recommended personnel actions.
*Enforces and follows the policies and procedures set forth by management.
*Pursues key prospects, negotiates and constructs appropriate terms of sales.
*Manages all activities within budget guidelines. Reviews and approves expenses.
*Review and discuss regarding SE implementation with Product Specialist, Area Manager and Sales Admin Coordinator.
*Manages the Area Sales Managers in the assigned region; recruit, interview, train, develop, motivate, discipline, terminate.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus