Regional Sales Manager - Specialty Steel
About Our Client
Our respective client is a Multinational company from Europe one of the biggest company for specialty steel.
- To identify, establish and develop business opportunities and increase sales by recommending solutions to meet sales targets, evaluating their position in the industry, research and analyze sales options.
- To build company's business in Indonesia by identifying and selling to prospects through maintaining and strengthening relationships with clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors with cooperation with the Technical Managers.
- Maintain and monitor a sustainable accounts receivable; effective debt collection.
- To record sales and visit reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as feedback for future buying trends
The Successful Applicant
- He/She has a proven and strong sales background with at least 5 years work experience dealing with all levels within an organization.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or related
- Coming from steel industry background is preferred
- He/She should have experience in local (and international a plus) sales transactions and documentation, ability to negotiate terms of agreement and closing sales.
- He/She should have strong presentation skills with good negotiation and prospecting capabilities.
- He/She must be highly self- motivated, independent and matured with a positive attitude.
- He/She must be a skilled and organized negotiator that is result oriented and determined to achieve goals.
What's on Offer
- Medical (out of pocket with yearly limit)
- Insurance coverage
- Annual leave