Regional Sales Manager Palembang
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading MNC FMCG Company.
Regional Sales Development:
- Leads the development and execution of Action Plans with the Distributor Management or the GM, Operations Mgt and account team (multifunctional)
- Provides input to the Sales Director in the development of district business, systems and training directions, objectives and strategies to support Regional Action Plans
Plan & Execute Sales Plan:
- Establishes yearly priorities integration national canvass drives with local programs to address local opportunities, execute with excellence and manage budget to support the priorities execution.
- Executes the Viable Coverage Planning and selling Processes/ Initiative management/ account management to achieve the reach and distribution objectives
Train the Sales Team:
- Leads the development of the training programs for Sales Managers and his team/distributor organization (focused on Sales core work processes, i.e. coverage planning and selling processes).
- Conducts in-field training to his team and distributor organization and personally handles high leverage key accounts to drive NSV, distribution and merchandising results
- Co-Leads with the distributor management the development and execution of the recruitment and retention programs (skill training, performance evaluation, compensation)
The Successful Applicant
- Creative and energetic
- Has strong leadership skill
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, team motivated and result oriented
- Ability to take on entrepreneurial challenges and simplifying the complex
- Professional experience on a Sales position at least 5 years especially in General Trade Channel
- Strategic thinking combined with analytical skills of transferring market findings and research data into activity plans.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus