- Multinational company
- Highly competitive salary package
About Our Client
Established in 2009, our client is one of the biggest player in energy services and provides renewable energy based solutions to deliver utilities like steam and heat to its customers with water treatment & recycling, cooling, waste heat recovery, power generation etc. in its product portfolios, on a Build Own Operate (BOO) basis.
Job Descriptions :
- Scale up the business from 170 Annual Revenue to 400 Cr annual revenue in two years. Business volume vision to 1000 Cr in next 5 years.
- Having in depth knowledge of our value propositions and matching it to meet customer applications.
- Leading the team (7-10 members) across territories to achieve order booking target (value and no of orders as per ABP) for the assigned territory and product lines
- Business Development - Working on Strategic Accounts, New customers and portfolios.
- Dealing with all A+credit listed customers at CXO and Executive level, Investors. International and local partnership. Ability to open doors with new customers. Provide accurate order booking projections, lead and prospect reports to support business growth
- Generate and maximize cross sales opportunities
- Anchor enquiry management system from lead generation to order closure
- Develop local partners and strategy around M&A as we expand the business.
- Assist business development and promotion strategy , Build case studies Customer testimonials
- Be a single point of contact for customers for multi-division product lines across multiple functions, viz. sales, service and supply chain
- Provide inputs on: - new applications for the BOO solutions - pricing - breaking into new market segments - Change in Industry norms - win loss analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in mechanical/electrical/chemical engineering
- MBA degree will a plus
- Minimum 14 years of experience in steam, water treatment, chilling applications or any related products
- Sales Leaders-Agile, techno commercial, strong financial and commercial acumen, mix of domestic and international experience.
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong ability to work cross functionally across hierarchies in a highly matrix organization
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Multinational company