Regional Nursing Manager - Chain Hospital Company
Opportunity to handle bigger scale business
About Our Client
Our client is named one of the top healthcare companies in the world.
The ideal candidate will have responsibilities include:
- Takes an active role as an educator to nurses and doctors to promote best practices
- Instrumental in the division's New Product Introduction programs ensuring successful commercialization of all new products
- Coordinating with the ethics committee, which safeguards the rights, safety and wellbeing of all trial subjects
- Identifying and assessing the suitability of facilities to be used as the clinical trial site o Liaising with doctors/consultants or investigators on conducting the trial
- Training and Asses Product Knowledge Sales Team and Distributor
- Coaching Clinical Specialist Team
- Responsible for extending technical and clinical support for the division
- Works with top hospital's key influencers, opinion leaders to drive standards in Infection Control
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an experienced in nursing managerial. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and looking for Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experienceas Nursing Manager
- A mature individual with a business development and a winning mindset
- Hard working, flexible & motivated.
- Broad-minded, thinking globally and applying local insights to improve medical practice with the available resources
- Excellent team collaboration skills and ability to work with effectively within crossfunctional teams.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
What's on Offer
There is an exquisite opportunity for the successful candidate:
- Opportunity to handle bigger scale of business
- Interesting benefits
- National Coverage