Regional Manager - Global Life Sciences Company
First person in INA to develop the business
Competitive bonus and benefits
About Our Client
It is one of the fastest growing multinational life sciences company. They are expanding rapidly to many countries and selling great products in the market.
- Leads in the execution of the territory sales/marketing plan.
- Develop and implement territory and account strategies to effectively promote and sell products
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements by communicating the value of the products
- Establish a strong relationships with our distributors and key customers.
- Develop, train, manage and motivate our distribution channels
- Implement sales opportunities with application engineers and manage the process
- Anticipates, coordinates and responds to competitive environment and initiatives
- Lead distributors by strategic selling techniques, on boarding practices
The Successful Applicant
This role will be based in Jakarta, reporting to the Regional Director and only looking for Indonesian nationality. The successful individual must also have experiences in handling equipments and life sciences products
Other key requirements include:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Preferably with at least 6 years experiences in field sales
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and to develop long-term relationships and networks
- Willing to be travel (on a need basis) to different locations globally
- Strong and proven leadership
- Energetic and passionate
What's on Offer
- To be the first person in the country to develop the business
- Competitive bonus and benefits
- Expanding rapidly