Regional HSE Manager- Multinational Chemical Manufacturing Firm
Innovative MNC working environment
A stable and solid business in Indonesia
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational chemical firm with operation throughout the world, including Indonesia. With several presence throughout Indonesia, they are looking forward to keep their smooth operation on track. During this rewarding period of stability, they are looking for a seasoned EHS professional to lead the local teams throughout its factory sites.
This role will report to the Regional Plant Manager of the firm, and with functional report to Regional EHS Manager in ASEAN. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing local HSE Managers throughout its factory sites in the region.
- Organising and supporting HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced EHS professional with an eye for positively coaching employees and for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in EHS control within a multinational firm which handles Dangerous Goods & Flammable Material.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator (across countries)
- Certified Ahli K3 Umum, Ahli K3 Kimia preferred
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in the latest development of EHS standards
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.