Recruitment Consultant (Industrial Sector)
Work for a top global recruitment
Clear career progression track
About Our Client
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. Established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected cumsultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
The Jakarta office started with 6 headcount and has now grown to 50+in just 4 years. We are a company that promotes and implements organic growth. All of our current Directors were once consultants and have moved thier way up.
This role will require you to be a business partner for our clients that are looking to hire top level talent in the industrial sector. You will liaise frequently with high level decision makers such as CEOs, CFOs, Regional/Global Directors, etc.
You will be required , and thus will be equipped with the knowledge, to consult and provide advise to our clients with regards to talents in general and talent attraction strategy specifically.
Your daily activities will enable you to meet new professionals from various industries.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience
- Having an exposure of study and or work outside of Indonesia will be a plus
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- You will need to have a strong command of English, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Work for a top global recruitment company
- Competitive Salary and incentive structure
- Clear career progression track