- Exposure to C-level executives in the market
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment
About Our Client
Michael Page has nearly four decades expertise in professional services recruitment. Established in London in 1976, we have been sourcing the world's brightest professionals and have grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning 167 offices across 6 continents, 37 countries and over 5,099 employees worldwide.
Our Jakarta (Indonesia) office began operations in 2013 and has grown to be a leading recruiter of choice for top tiered companies and experienced professionals. Comprising of specialist consultants who know the sector inside-out, our Finance team has represented leading clients in the industry for their recruitment needs and successfully helped place professionals across the various industry focuses.
You will be working as a part of the Finance team in recruiting C- to mid-level professionals within the functions of corporate finance and investment. Our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for an ambitious individual(s) to spearhead our strategic finance function into its own division.
Is the role glamorous? Perhaps, because you will face some truly impressive professionals on a daily basis - from financial consultants, to investment bankers, to fund managers, and Chief of Investments of some of the most renowned brands in Indonesia and globally.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is obsessed on building meaningful professional relationships across various stakeholders. You are also someone who are hungry to drive initiatives that improve current engagements and develop new ones - hence a superb communication skills and industry knowledge are highly desired.
Besides that, some criteria below are good to have:
- University degree from top universities in Indonesia or abroad
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in either consulting, finance, accounting, or business development/sales
- Resilience, proactive, and drive to succeed
- Empathy, ability to listen gather non-verbal cues
What's on Offer
- Commission bonus on top of competitive base salary
- Clear path for career progression