- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
A real estate management and development company is currently seeking a Real Estate Manager to oversee a portfolio of real estate assets.
- Preparing and monitoring budget progress and in-house valuations by ensuring net operating income and capital expenditure is at a level to deliver or exceed targeted returns.
- Co-ordinate and review of Internal and external valuations.
- Review feasibilities for new developments on externally managed development projects.
- Assist in the collation of quarterly data for the purposes of accurate and targeted reporting.
- Undertaking monthly/quarterly/annual venture reporting to the Funds team/Investors
- Divestment of assets and collating information for data rooms.
- Contributing to the division in terms of a continual focus on improving systems, processes, and performance.
- Monitoring property performance indicators such as building outgoings & arrears to ensure they are within benchmark ranges.
- Work with the property management team to ensure performance of the property management team is in accordance with the property management agreement
- Monitoring and managing risks to asset performance. Co-ordination of risk management activities (Environmental, OH&S, BCA risk associated risks) with the managing agent; and generally assisting the Head of Asset Management on other ad hoc duties that may arise
- Conduct periodic building inspection wearing the lens of the customers to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the building is commensurable with the intended positioning of the asset.
- Implementation of sustainability initiatives
- Assess and review design, planning and construction concepts for appropriateness as provided by external and internal development teams
- Lead a team to develop new business opportunities and to cross-sell products to customers and their business partners.
- Setting leasing strategies and driving negotiations in conjunction with the management team to ensure high occupancy, high tenant retention and low downtime on vacancy.
- Lead negotiations for renewals, expansions, consolidations for key deals.
- Lead a team to promote customer loyalty (in conjunction with CRM program) and "stickiness" with the objective of improving retention and achieving price premium.
- Build, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with customers.
- Gather periodic formal and informal customers' survey and translate the feedback into work plans for improvement.
- Develop deeper understanding of customer needs, plans, and internal decision-making process regarding space requirements.
- Identify/deliver on strategic, growth and value add opportunities to support Venture targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Qualified preferably with exposure to Direct Real Estate preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Asset Management professional with exposure to industrial real estate developments.
- Have detailed experience in use of Excel for modelling
- Well-developed numeric and financial analysis skills
- A self-starter, with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Ownership and desire to produce quality and timely work
- Analytically inclined, detail oriented and organized with focus on deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, ability to interact with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.