R&D (Senior Scientist ) - FMCG
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational company that specialised in consumer goods and other appliances. They have been around since 1980s and has a strong presence in the market worldwide.
This role is mainly in charged of developing new products, work on processes and product improvement.
In addition, this candidate has to participate in various stages of product development such as pre-formulation, prototyping and plan scale up activity and also analyse and evaluate competitor's products.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following :
- Graduated from Chemical / Pharmacy from a reputable university.
- Have at least 8 - 10 years in R&D , preferably from FMCG background ( personal care / household products)
- Experienced in handling insecticide products
- Understanding on regulations governing households products.
- Must possess a deep understanding of product formulation, consumer expectation.
- Hunger for learning and open mind for innovation
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Great Working Culture, great remuneration and good career progression.