R&D Manager (Flavor House, F&B, Nutritionist )
Strong learning culture
Good Career Path
About Our Client
Our client has been around in the market since 1985 and is expanding its business worldwide. A local company with strong brands and a fully committed suppliers with great relationship with its customers.
- To be able to create new flavors and reformulate existing flavors.
- Understand raw materials and their characteristics such as essential oils, plant extracts, aroma chemical, natural flavors and artificial ingredients.
- Manage the R&D team
- Advise commercial team on application
- Strong in technical aspect
- Trouble shooting and evaluating of existing products for improvements.
- To provide reports on product development.
The Successful Applicant
- University education or post-graduate education in Food Science/Technology or equivalent field.
- Min. 5 year's experience in R&D field in food industry.
- Knowledge or specific business understanding.
- Good knowledge in instant food, noodle and seasoning
- Good English and local language
What's on Offer
- Great salary and benefit
- Strong career path
- Learning culture