- Save Job
- Email Job
- Rapidly growing plant-based beverage start up company
- Strategic leadership role with opportunity in building dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing start-up company producing plant based consumable products. Headquartered in Singapore, the company is currently present in 8 different countries with a laboratory and manufacturing site in Jakarta. The company is currently looking to recruit a Research and Development Director to innovate and develop their plant-based product.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company, this role will have the responsibility of creating and developing both the development of existing product and/or expanding to new product innovation. You will lead and work closely with a dynamic team in managing the department from Indonesia or Singapore.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant working experience in FMCG
- Extensive leadership experience in Research & Development with hands-on mentality
- Proven successful records of experience in dairy products
- Preferably someone with strong ability to deliver and execute their ideas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess entrepreneurial mentality and capacity
- Expatriates who had experience in working in Indonesia are welcome to apply if willing to be located in Indonesia or Singapore
What's on Offer
As a Research and Development Director, you will have a great opportunity to have the accountability in innovating and developing a well-known plant based product. You will also work closely with the founders along with top experienced individuals. Tremendous opportunity to enhance your leadership skill.
- Executive Search
- Sub Sector
- Consumer Goods
- What is your area of specialisation?
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Rahma Dwiherawati
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8912
- Job Reference