Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager - (Pharma)
Great Career Path
Great working culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical company and it has a strong presence in Indonesian market.
This role is responsible (but not limited to) :
- implement and maintain effective processes to meet the integrated management system objectives and to provide evidence of compliance with relevant quality, occupational health and safety and environmental directives, standards, technical and legislative requirements.
- analyse and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of the integrated management system.
- ensure implementation of field corrective action and quality improvement projects.
- propose / provide relevant training's for quality, occupational health and safety and environmental system related matters.
- implement and maintain effective controls for non-conforming product handling.
- support, plan and organise external audits by notified bodies or customers in collaboration with regional quality manager.
- establish and maintain an appropriate local internal audit program, perform periodic inspection and internal audits in collaboration with regional quality manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent must possess :
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy , Biological Science, Chemistry or any related field.
- At least 8 years experiences in Quality and Regulatory Affairs related roles.
- Experience in handling medical device will be a plus
- Strong leadership skill and good communication skill.
- English is a MUST.
What's on Offer
Great remuneration with great career path and working culture.