Quality Manager - MNC Chemical & Six Sigma Holder only
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation in throughout several factories in Indonesia. With major experiences in producing quality and standardised consumer goods, they are geared for aggressive growth throughout Indonesia. The key success of this business is to optimise be the brand in mind for general Indonesians. During this exciting time they are looking for an Indonesian Quality Assurance manager to drive the product quality and invigorate the team member
This role will report to the Plant Director of the firm, and with several experienced direct subordinates within your function. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the quality management system and monitors and advises on how the system is performing.
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess both supplier's and own company's product specifications and customer requirements
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards
- Supervise technical staff in carrying out tests and checks, often in a third party laboratory environment
- Act as the key contact with customer's auditors and taking responsibility for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customer's specifications.
- Set up and maintaining quality controls and documentation on raw material, water, microbiology, waste water, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters on the quality measures
The Successful Applicant
Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent people management skills.
Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges.
Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverable schedule
What's on Offer
Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.