QUALITY MANAGER - MNC CHEMICAL COMPANY
Competitive salary and benefit package.
Career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation in throughout several factories in Indonesia. With major experiences in producing quality and standardised chemical products, they are geared for aggressive growth throughout Indonesia. The key success of this business is to optimise be the brand in mind for general Indonesians. During this exciting time they are looking for an Indonesian Quality Manager to drive the guaranteed product quality and invigorate the team member.
This role will report to the Plant Director of the firm, and with several experienced direct subordinates within your function. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the quality management system and monitors and advises on how the system is performing.
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess both supplier's and own company's product specifications and customer requirements
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Supervise technical staff in carrying out tests and checks, often in a laboratory environment
- Act as the key contact with customer's auditors and taking responsibility for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customer's specifications.
- Set up and maintaining quality controls and documentation on raw material, water, microbiology, waste water, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters on the quality measures
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of 15 years of strong record in Quality roles of standardised firms, with industry focus in HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverable schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia
- BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organisation to grow and being recognised for it.