*Pioneer in the business
*Value add and leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is multinational company. A well respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
* Review and approve Contractor's site QA/QC system proposed for the critical mechanical erection/installation as well as site fabrication activities.
* Review and approve for the mechanical QA/QC related part the proposed procedures for materials and equipment to be tested on Site by the Contractor. Witness such tests and review the related test reports. This includes primarily all non-destructive testing (NDT) performed by the Contractor on the steam/water cycle pressure parts and other critical mechanical components.
* Monitor and verify Contractor's work progress in mechanical QA/QC related areas for the purpose of progress payments and assist the Project/Site Manager in issuing the payment certificates with all necessary backup.
* Attend the regular (daily/weekly) site coordination meetings with the contractor and the monthly progress review meeting.
* Prepare the regular Site progress reports for the mechanical QA/QC related part as required by the Project/Site Manager (weekly and monthly).
* Maintain records for the mechanical QA/QC related part of contractual claims and variations by either the Contractor or the Employer including the necessary evidence.
* Inspect and enforce preventive safety and health measures to be taken by the Contractor.
* Inspect and enforce preventive environmental protection measures to be taken by the Contractor
* Transfer of knowledge to the Employer's counterpart engineers.
* Receive and implement instructions as given by the Project Manager.
* Cooperate in all activities with the PE Site team in accordance with the instructions of the Project Manager/Site Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (likely in mechanical/industrial engineering)
- Min 2 - 3 years of Construction supervision experience of large power projects and min 5 years of experience in QA/QC of Power Plant Projects.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio
- Career Progression
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience