QA Test Engineer - Product
Brand new position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the pallets business. One of the leading brand in the industry and a brand that continues to grow in the region. With one of the most improved technology the company has manage to develop a product that is of the highest quality and also reliable. As part of the growth plans and the building of a strong name and reputation, they are looking for a Test Lab Manager to continue to drive their business forward.
- Support the strategies and operational performance of QA Department and Lab.
- Collaborative partner to the QA Manager-Product and entire Production and QC team.
- Prioritize multiple tests or QA tasks seamlessly with excellent precision in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervision of lab technicians and direct involvement in the day-to-day and long term lab testing activities.
- Execute and conduct hands-on product QA functional and experimental testing, and other QA test methodologies to improve existing products on strength and structural performance per ISO standards and requirements.
- Collect and interpret lab test results, and generate and release test reports per ISO standards.
- Manage QA documentation and product ISO testing protocol and specifications, and results databases.
- Maintain and ensuring the precision and accuracy of all test stations, measurement apparatus and lab equipment in the QA lab.
- Assist QA Manager-Product in the engagement and support of all QA and Product Development related projects.
- Propose improvement on lab test design and effectiveness resulting in high measurement and data accuracy.
- Be a team player and support colleagues and other department as needed.
- Deliver to agreed timelines and ensuring lab testing runs smoothly.
- Provide necessary QA support to Production and QC teams on troubleshooting product quality issues and process control optimization.
- Perform data summary/trending/analysis on product.
- Perform other QA related tasks as assigned and needed by HOD.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in QA, engineering or a technical field with extensive product test engineering and set-up experience, or exposure to a test lab environment.
- Minimum of 5 years working for a multi-national firm or a product manufacturing or testing organization.
- Fluently Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
- Willing to work in a lab environment and liaise closely with Production.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Extremely strong MS Excel skills, comfortable working with numbers with good data and trend analysis capabilities and
- Experience in communicating with personnel of all level in an organization.
- Statistical analysis knowledge, Plastic product design and QA test fixture and equipment design will be highly advantageous.
- Currently living in or willing to relocate to Surabaya/Pasuruan, Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- stepping into a newly created role within a global MNC
- leadership role to manage a lab for testing of global products