Agile, cross functional team
Platform that reaches 20mil users
About Our Client
Part of one of the world's largest Venture Capital firm, our client is the biggest online marketplace technology with presence across Asia, North America, Europe, and Africa.
As a QA Engineer, you will help us run the most successful tech marketplace around the world. You are required to have first testing experience of web applications, e-commerce or ads related. You should know what functional testing and regression testing is all about. Is smart-testing and fast-reporting in a high-speed and highly professional team just a small challenge for you? If so, then we hope you have a passion to find hidden bugs, because you would be a perfect match for our team and we may be the right place for you!
- GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, TestRail
- Java, Cucumber, Webdriver, Maven
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Strong technical background as a QA or Test Engineer (3+ years) in web, mobile is a plus
- Good understanding of SDLC and BLC
- Experience working with test documentation (test cases, test plans, test scenarios, bug reports, reference pages)
- Ability to analyse and conduct feasibility study of functionalities to be automated
- Pro activity in solving problems and eagerness to make decisions
- Smart and lateral analytical thinking to identify side-effects
- Good inter-personal skills, enjoying working and communicating in a team
- Experience in using HTTP debugging tools, such as Firebug
- Ready for challenges, willing to learn constantly and share experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- To build platforms and web applications for our companies which reach millions of users in 20+ countries every day
- An agile, cross-functional team with lots of responsibility on the team level
- A flat management of hierarchy