- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
A real estate management and development company is currently seeking a Property Manager to oversee industrial property management operations in Bekasi regency area.
- Oversee and manage Facility Management Services at the building(s) that he/she is assigned to.
- Lead a team of Chief Engineer & Technicians to run the day-to-day operation at the building including taking over of completed premises from the main contractor and handing over to the incoming tenant(s)
- Responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of soft and hard services at the building(s). This will include the management of term and specialist contractors to ensure smooth operation of the building(s)
- Manage relation to tenants/authorities.
- Manage tenants' fitting out works with reference to the tenants' guide.
- Provide tenants/authorities with updates of electrical, water and other critical service outages and scheduled shutdowns.
- Attend to all emergencies promptly and feedback by tenants and take remedial actions with minimal inconvenience and disruption.
- Responsible for annual property management budget preparation, planning and controlling of operating and capital expenses.
- Improve building maintenance standards and efficiency.
- Regularly review the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations, statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards.
- Conduct audits to ensure that all safety procedures, including disaster recovery, business continuity plan, emergency response plan and escalation procedures are in place and maintained.
- Enforce safety rules and regulations needed to comply by term and specialists' contractors for the maintenance work.
- Oversee all administrative support for the logistic building(s)
- Responsible for executing all identified and approved asset enhancement initiatives (AEIs) and improvement plans.
- Develop and implement innovation programs and processes that reduce utility costs, increase productivity and savings.
- Implement green and sustainability initiatives.
- Any other assignments as and when directed by the Management.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess good understanding, experience and knowledge of industrial estate and property management.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial, civil engineering, or property/real estate management.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a leadership direct response property and estate management role.
- Must be a highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and results-oriented individual.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with proven public relations and communications experience connecting with a wide range of audiences.
- Experience leading and motivating a team and managing up and down the chain
- Strong results-driven project management skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet overlapping deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.