- Exciting job with great scope for growth
- Fast-paced working environment
About Our Client
A real estate management and development company is currently seeking an Expatriate Property Management General Manager to oversee the management of commercial assets in Jakarta.
- Develop standards and procedures to evaluate the operational efficiencies of the company's commercial portfolio and determine where each property may have value creation opportunity.
- Set team/property performance goals and objectives. Motivate teams to accomplish goals.
- Maintain existing tenant relationships and drive all new leasing activities.
- Research and implement new products/services to enhance tenant and team experience in partnership with corporate partners.
- Ensure Community Engagement strategy reflects core values and needs of the tenants.
- Have a pulse on the latest property management technologies and offerings. Work with internal teams to identify where we need to shift approach to stay best-in-class.
- Manage Profit and Loss as well as providing monthly financial reporting to company executives and third-party investors.
- Regularly assess the company's position in the marketplace and generate ideas to differentiate and add value to our assets.
- Oversight of regulatory compliance for all assets and ensure team is operating in compliance with our safety and regulatory requirements.
- Connect with the company's Core Values, help those around you connect their work and behaviours to the company's Core Values.
The Successful Applicant
- The position is contract-based, renewed annually (Subject to performance review).
- Minimum 10 years of Premium office property management experience is required.
- Expatriate between 40 to 55 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience in senior leadership position.
- Certified Property Management designation is a plus.
- Proven leadership and management skills of larger teams (100+ employees).
- Knowledgeable in city, county, state, and federal housing regulations are strong advantages.
- In depth knowledge of real estate industry news, issues, and trends.
- Experience evaluating, negotiating, and executing service contracts and purchase agreements is preferred.
- Customer centric with a warm demeanour, positive attitude, and collaborative spirit.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well both independently (a motivated self-starter) and collaboratively (within a team).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on needs of the property as well as the company needs.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.