Property and Facility Manager - Retail - Jakarta
Joining Multinational Culture Company
About Our Client
Our respected client who is the largest providers of foreign language education for adults around the world is looking for a self-driven person, having good negotiation skill and familiar with mechanical electrical facility. The candidate should have background in leading team at least 3 divisions.
- This position will manage all their property centres, which includes negotiating terms with the landlords, designing and building new branches and also maintaining all existing property facilities, including head office.
- Oversee the implementation of the work plan and the use of budget costs
- Ensure all facilities of the centres including equipment is always in a safe, clean, orderly and ready to use.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the property and facilities, (including head office) according to company-specified standards.
- Ensure improved performance of subordinates.
- Ensure all the Department complies with applicable safety procedures.
- Deep understanding about Bill of Quantity
The Successful Applicant
- Strong, proven track record of project managing construction of retail or office space
- Good understanding of technical drawings and how to negotiate Bill of Quantity (quantity surveying skills preferred)
- Experience working with building management of malls in Jakarta
- Pushy, aggressive, hard-driving character
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to operate and understand design software
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead a big team
- Involve in multinational culture company
- Competitive remuneration