Project Strategy Manager (Contract) - Private Investment Firm
Creating social impact.
About Our Client
Are you looking for an exciting career change in which you will be able to work independently with the support of the regional team from their Singapore office? Our client is a private investment firm with presence across emerging countries, and their aim is to provide real social impact to the mass market in each of the countries they have presence in. Being one of the countries with the fastest emerging consumers, they have focused in Indonesia since the past year to take up an exciting project which will bring rapid impact on billions of lives. As such, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic and high-caliber change maker who is not afraid to take up this rare opportunity.
Reporting to the regional team based in Singapore, you will be exposed to the top-talented management team with multi-diverse background. Being the only Indonesian in this team you are expected to drive strategic projects at one of their portfolio companies in Indonesia. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying, analysing and executing growth opportunities within the company.
- Supporting C-level management by driving both short-term and long-term strategic projects.
- Ensuring that key deliverables and KPI are being tracked and delivered to the standard.
- Working with different stakeholders across the company, both at the parent level and throughout its subsidiaries.
- Ensuring and implementing that good governance is in place that is both acceptable to the local law, and the global's standards.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders.
- Analysing business and financial performance in order to identify the best solutions.
- Providing recommendations to the management team.
- Defining and creating a scorecard to align the whole company.
- Overseeing the integration process, amongst multiple value creation initiatives.
- If interested, candidate will also be involved in M&A and business development
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an Indonesian with exposure in project management role, and someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to those who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the professional services role. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the project management, or other professional services (i.e.: strategy consultancy firms).
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier university is preferred, but Bachelor's is a must.
- Strong financial and business acumen, exposure in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis will be highly valued.
- Background in Financial Services and/or the IT space will be desirable.
- International exposure (education or working) is a plus, and would be highly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Highly self-motivated to work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Maturity to communicate with the leadership team.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Frequent traveling (Indonesia and overseas).