Project Sales Manager - Trucks
fast paced job
Commercially driven job
About Our Client
The client is a group of companies in transportation, logistics and warehousing. One of the companies operates as a European Trucks Distributor and is looking for a Truck Sales Manager to join with them in exciting times of growth.
Business Development and Sales
- Ensure that the truck sales team generates sales and meets sales targets every month
- Manage teams and sales spv activities and sales executives regularly
- Ensuring the readiness of and development of the Truck sales team related to competence, organizational completeness and maintaining motivation
- Develop market segmentation and develop customer database.
- Creating and conducting campaign unit truck programs and unit truck road shows
- Control and monitor progress from the sales funnel to ensure the sales / CRM process runs correctly starting from the lead process, Opportunity to sales
- Conduct routine visits and follow-ups with sales executives to customers.
- Maintain relationships with customers by meeting customer expectations for their response and needs
- Bridging the relationship and communication between the company and the customer
- Maintain relationships with parties that support sales such as leasing companies, body builders and other parties who can provide support to the sales process
- Create a business plan both in terms of sales value, forecasting and goals and steps to be taken to achieve the expected results.
- Communicate regularly with the aim of ensuring the development of the business and support or things needed from the principal to support sales and sales programs for the Trucks.
- Ensure that the company's policies run according to what has been determined by management.
- Monitor the progress of payments from customers according to the due date
- Ensure customer payments are in accordance with the collection day target of the company
- guarantee customer payments exactly according to the specified time
- Ensure that units that have been handed over to customers, are made minutes of handover and dinnvoiced for the billing process to customers
- Ensure the completeness of the documents needed for the billing process both to the leasign company and directly with the customer fulfilled.
- Carry out a daily visit and follow-up with the customer.
- Give a response to every request and information needs of the customer
- Bridging the relationship between the company and the customer
- Provide positive feedback and meet customer expectations
- Organize meetings regularly and periodically with customers.
- Communicate with each key person in the customer's internal organization
- Ensure that units are delivered according to plan and time
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum S1 education, preferably majoring in Engineering
2. 2 years experience in a managerial position in the automotive industry
3. Minimum age - year and maximum 40 years
4. Expertise: Computer, active English discussion
5. Knowledge: Knowledge of truck engineering
6. Personal characteristics: Having communication skills, interpersonal, negotiating, being able to work in teams, adapting quickly, disciplined, and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
Life Work Balance
Competitive Salary Package
Chance to create an impact to the company