Project Manager - VP of Tech (Global Financial Institution)
Global Financial Company
About Our Client
Global Financial Company with strong presence across Asia, Europe, and America. Here in Indonesia, they've grown their business to 2 million customers and partners across big local and MNC corporate.
This unique role is looking for someone ideally with CRM implementation. If you have experience with SAS Campaign Management, a huge plus. However, if you do not have the above tech requirement, we are looking for a Project Manager who has done enterprise level implementation. Including:
- Propose improvements related to better automation.
- Initiate and run projects related to setting up of campaign management solution and its furtherupgrade- i.e. adding new channels, upgradingdatamarts, etc, including:
- Scoping and business requirements collection.
- Preparing the business case.
- Initiating and supporting procurement process if needed.
- Booking internal resources and planning the project.
- Putting necessary developments to Hosel backlog.
- Driving project delivery from the business side
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, in consumer finance or Banking environment.
- Experience with SAS and Genesys solutions.
- Basic understanding of IT domain.
- Understanding of CRM approach (campaigning and datamining), especially in banking.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and vendors.
- Experience in managing projects in CRM area.
- Good time management - Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple tasks and deliver outcomes.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
What's on Offer
Be a subject matter expert in their technology domain to drive multiple technology implementations.