Project Manager - Property Technology StartUp
Fast-paced working environment.
Competitive salary based on experience
About Our Client
The company is a community-driven property technology company, improving urban living across major cities and for hundreds of members. We perfect the modern hassle-free rental experience using our unique approach, designing and operating co-living experiences.
1. Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan.
2. Direct, control and execute the Project by conducting a kick off meeting with the Project Team, assign duties and responsibilities as detailed in the functional matrix in order to ensure project initial are well manage.
3. Prepare, control and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment and project execution plan, take personal responsibility and accountability for cash flow, receivables and return on capital of the project to ensure budget are meet with operational needs and requirements.
4. Interface and coordinate subcontract activities to ensure that they will support the achievement of project aims and the support of company construction objectives
5. Direct, monitor and utilise company's equipment efficiently, maintain schedule compliance on planned maintenance and reduce cost as appropriate in order to optimise asset utilisation.
6. Plan, analyse and establish detailed cost forecasts, manage variations in order to close out to maximise returns in a timely manner
7. Direct, control and manage all statutory permits and approvals as required to proceed with the contract to ensure all permits and formalities are complete and valid.
8. Establish to maintain and manage all stakeholders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare in all aspects of the project
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised degree in Architecture, Building, Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in property construction, particularly housing works.
- Preferrable age range: 28 - 35 years of age.
- Willingness to travel.
- Possess strong technical knowledge with good management, writing and communication skills. Strong research, analytical and presentation ability.
- Experience in quality property construction is a must.
- Hands on and result oriented person.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience