Project Manager - Mining Expertise / EPC
Multinational Competitive Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a TOP EPC player in the country with a strong exposure with local and multinational client projects. Currently they are willing to hiring Project Manager Officer to up and running their timeline projects and future plan for their clients.
- To reach this level not only must a staffing/business need exist, but the Project Manager must have extensive experiences have demonstrated the technical expertise and responsibility for interpreting, organising and executing highly advanced assignments.
- Oversee all aspects of the planning, execution, commissioning and closeout on a given project or group of projects.
Manage the project team, which typically consists of people from all the areas of the organisation.
Precisely define the scope of the project; prepare the project schedule, and update the schedule as it evolves; propose the project budget, and then manage the project so that it doesn't cause cost overruns; ensure the project team has the supplies and human resources necessary to get the project done on time and on budget; identify and minimise potential risks to the project time line and budget; ensure all project team members understand what their responsibilities are; communicate the project's progression to management; and ensure the quality of the team's work and any supplies or materials used by the team.
Perform executive presentations when appropriate.
Travel to job locations within Michigan will be required to support specific activities and objectives.
This position will be required travelling opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- 10+ years of applied engineering or equivalent working experience, which should include project management experience.
- Project Mgt. (PMP) certification is preferred. If not certified, employee must obtain certification within 3 years of entering the job family
- Geotechnical experience
- Extensive experience with Hydro projects, especially as related to dam stability and safety analysis
- Ability to solve a range of problems quickly utilising project management methodologies
- Mentoring others in project management processes and actively improving PM Processes
- Highly organised with the ability to actively align project with business needs and goals
- Track record of learning technology concepts quickly
- Ability to resolve complex project issues without assistance
What's on Offer
- Variety Massive Projects
- Competitive Remuneration
- Interesting Network with Conglomerate Company Owner