Project Manager - Interior Fit Out
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest interior design company provides high quality furniture components and interior furnishing materials. they continuously expanding their business line in retail and technology basis. In an environment characterised by young and smart talent with lots of energy and initiative, this role is rare opportunity to join.
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverable
- Define task & required resources
- Manage project team and budget
- Create schedule, monitor multiple project timeline and report track deliverable
- Direct team and lead quality assurance
- Implement problem solving & risk management when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate & assess result of projects
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate MUST possess at least Bachelor Degree in Architectural, Engineering Civil and or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of working experience in managing Interior Projects or related field is required for this position
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and/ or change management
- Proficiency in Project Management Software Tools
- Has leadership skill, Critical thinking & problem solver
What's on Offer
This an exiciting opportunity by joining our client's new business expansion retail project. Interest income, interest experience, and interest culture fit for you! If you feel yourself fitted and willing to accept the young and talented design environment! don't miss this opportunity. Send your resume with subject "VV-PM03"