Project Manager - Industrial Real Estate Developer
Fast paced working environment
Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is an International Industrial Real Estate developer and is expanding it's growth in Indonesia. They are currently looking for a Project Manager for its industrial development in Indonesia.
- Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan.
- Prepare, control and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment and project execution plan, take personal responsibility and accountability for cash flow, receivables and return on capital of the project to ensure budget are meet with operational needs and requirements.
- Managing overall operations for executing civil construction projects within cost & time norms
- Preparing & floating of tenders to contractors/sub-contractors
- Planning material & developing vendors for obtaining timely procurement of materials
- Value Engineering of BOQ and checking & certification of bills
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within time & cost parameters
- Inspecting field sites to observe and evaluate the condition of facilities and structures
- Administering contracts and procurement to the full satisfaction of senior management and as per organizational goals.
- Taking lead on technical aspects of new tenders and providing all technical inputs to the Tendering & Business Development unit, for various projects.
- Tender cost estimation and Budgetary controls
- Project detailing and co-ordination with the top management to establish the scope, timeline and budget.
- Contract formation in co-ordination with the company's contract cell.
- Identification of potential vendors having similar experience.
- Floating inquiries to potential vendors, receipt of proposals, proposal analysis, negotiation, management approval and award of contract.
- Project monitoring and controls, Construction management.
- MIS Reporting to the top management.
- Co-ordination with the architect, structural engineer, technology providers, suppliers, etc. in terms of project requirement.
- Technical inputs to the Business development and tendering team on upcoming new opportunities.
- Overall project management include project monitoring and controls, Design Management, Value Engineering, cost control, construction management, site operations, HSE & Quality controls, Project procurements and commercial controls, Project Planning and monitoring, Project specific engineering controls, Variation Orders, etc
- Oversee land approval process
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in warehouse construction and preferably with at least 8 years project management experience with a property developer/general contractor.
- A recognised degree in Architecture, Building, Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess strong technical knowledge with good management, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team and lead a team of Property Consultants & Contractors.
- Experience in quality property construction is a must.
- Hands on and result oriented person.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an established company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience