- Exciting job with great scope for growth
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading data centre development companies and they are currently in the midst of expansion and looking for a project manager to assist them at this time of growth.
- Responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Can handle a team with different tracks like Compute, Storage, Backup, Security, and Network.
- Responsible for tracking all the requirement called out by the client and respective stakeholders.
- Ensure general supervision of the project work and the management of site implementation and all project related matters
- Site project management and track progress of project implementation against the approved schedule.
- Cost reports including forecast cash flow of project expenditures and monitoring cost spending.
- Work closely with safety manager to ensure all construction safety requirements are met and strictly adhere to.
- Work closely with client, asset owner and operation team on any technical issues arising from site and execute the project handover timely to client, asset owner and operation team respectively
- Project Progress tracking and reporting to customers and management in a timely manner, such as submittal/approval, cost, schedule, manpower, procurement and quality issue update
- Site status monitoring and reporting, like installation progress, quality compliance, manpower status, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualifications in engineering (mechanical/electrical/civil), construction, project management or similar function.
- Between 4 - 6 years relevant experience in data centre projects
- Experience and knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients, consultants and sub-contractors, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
What's on Offer
Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.