- Fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
About Our Client
A General Contractor in Indonesia is in the midst of expansion and taking expressions of interest in Dam & Irrigation Project Manager in preparation for upcoming opportunities.
- Demonstrate leadership in applying project management principals to project delivery of complex dam, levee, and civil works projects.
- Growth oriented Civil/Geotechnical Engineer with 10 to 15+ years of experience for Dam and Irrigation projects. Project management will be for all phases of a project including planning, design, construction, and program management.
- Dam design management including geotechnical, structural, civil, and hydraulic components.
- Conduct analyses to develop alternatives, design options, or recommendations for dam, levee, and civil works projects
- Prepare cost estimates, design drawings, and specifications for projects
- Collect, assimilate, and present data in technical and non-technical reports.
- Lead stakeholder management and the technical development of project proposals and cost estimate
- Work independently in addition to planning, organizing and assisting teams of professionals and technicians dependent on project/task
- Perform other duties as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Master of Science in civil engineering, structural or geotechnical or related field.
- 10+ years of related experience. Progressive experience in dam, levee and civil works engineering projects is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of dam, levee, and civil works engineering tools and techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and good internal review processes.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of employee-owned culture is a must.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferable.
- Demonstrated experience leading dam and civil works design projects from conceptual to completion
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems