- Direct mentorship from the Partner
- Exposure in International Affiliated Law Firm
About Our Client
We are representing one of the leading International affiliated Law Firm who has a strong track record in the country.
- Legal research on a wide range of matters as well as help draft and review legal memorandum, agreements and other documents;
- Support the team on projects and transactions the firm has advise on;
- Take day to day responsibility for more straightforward matters and actively progress complex matters with close partner support;
- Maintaining transparent communication between internal and external stakeholders in order to understand their needs and how best to meet them.
- Candidate will also have the ability to find a creative and effective solution for the clients;
- Mentor and assist junior associates and trainees to assist on their learning and development;
- Understanding the nature of the business, competitors and clients are developing and collaborating with the business development team to develop business opportunities;
- Build and maintain a network of clients working closely with partners, other lawyers and the business development team to exploit opportunities;
- Excellent attention to detail is a must, identifying problems with maintaining quality work to client's needs;
- Support selected pro bono activities of the office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- International affiliated law firm experience preferably within Projects and Finance practice group.
- PQE of 5 to 8 years;
- Excellent proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Qualified in Indonesia. Qualification in any other jurisdiction is a plus
What's on Offer
- Attractive benefit package
- International exposure