Project Engineering Manager - Reputable Chemical Manufacturing
Leadership company among the industry player
Recognizable brand within the chemical industry
About Our Client
Our client comes with a known brand throughout the region. Their business is founded on honesty, efficiency, and quality. The key success of the company's business is now on expanding and improving their manufacturing in Indonesia. During this time we are looking for an experienced and energetic Project Engineering Manager professional to drive and manage the operation for the business.
This role will report to the Director of the firm and the role will be responsible for several experienced engineers within your team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of manufacturing processes and costs to identify project improvement opportunities.
- Undertake complex project engineering assignments entailing technical specification and detailed planning.
- Complete assigned projects in terms of drawings, instructions, specifications, time and cost objectives
- Manage professional engineers, technicians, site supervisors and contractors; assign work and review for accuracy and adherence to required standards
- Invoicing and reconciliation of production contracts, contract discussions and assisting contract owners with contract interpretation and implementation.
- Variance Reporting
- Capital Projects and cash flow analysis.
- Develop structured support systems for managing contracts
- Develop contract management strategy and systems for cost management and reconciliation
- Review costs and analyse current information
- Cost forecast and filing contract requests
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for managing engineering projects for manufacturing in Indonesia. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- At least more than 5 years of experience in managing mechanical+electrical engineering added with 3 years of Project experience within chemical manufacturing firm.
- Ability to read complex P&ID
- Proven previous experiences in handling manufacturing engineering project expansion with multimillion USD value.
- Exerting strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must with an expatriate superior.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the leading and prime chemical company in its industry.
- Being part of a growing and expanding firm in Indonesia.