Project Engineering Director
Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company with business focus in chemical and materials. They are growing rapidly across the region and now they will build a new plant in Indonesia therefore they're looking for a Project Director.
- Lead and responsibilities the entire project management
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverable
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plan
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project time-line
- Liaison with client and consultants on all project matter
- Organise project team for the performance of works and verification activities and provide direction and support to the project team.
- Review, establish, control and manage the overall budget.
- Monitor, coordinate and manage the contractual matter and procurement activities.
- Review the performance of works, subcontractor and take initiate necessary action to maintain project on schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- Education background min bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer or related major
- Experience min 12 years in handling CAPEX Project execution for manufacturing project
- Willing to be based in Cilegon
- Fluent in English both written and communication is a must
- Should have worked as Project Engineer for small or medium scale project in a continuous process industries / EPC Contractors / Consultant
- Should have good knowledge on international standard for design, materials, fabrication and dimension
- Should have through knowledge on various software : Project, SAP, autoCAD
- Hands on and knowledgeable with standard and code : ASME/ANSI
- Has experience handle project with valuation of Min $ 30 million
What's on Offer
- Challenging global opportunity.
- Performance driven package for excelling candidates.