Project Engineer - Major Multinational Agribusiness Firm
Great work process added with remote environment
Highly recognizable brand throughout Indonesia
About Our Client
Our client is a world famous brand with major manufacturing presence throughout the world. Their business is founded on honesty, efficiency, and quality. The key success of the company's business is now on improving and expanding their manufacturing sites in Indonesia. During this time we are looking for an experienced and energetic Project Engineering professional to drive and manage the island wide operation for the business.
This role will report to the Regional Project Manager and the role will be responsible for several experienced engineer within the Project Engineering team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of manufacturing processes and costs to identify project improvement opportunities.
- Undertake complex project engineering assignments entailing technical specification and detailed planning.
- Complete assigned projects in terms of drawings, instructions, specifications, time and cost objectives
- Manage professional engineers, technicians, site supervisors and contractors; assign work and review for accuracy and adherence to required standards
- Invoicing and reconciliation of production contracts, contract discussions and assisting contract owners with contract interpretation and implementation.
- Variance Reporting
- Capital Projects and cash flow analysis.
- Develop structured support systems for managing contracts
- Develop contract management strategy and systems for cost management and reconciliation
- Review costs and analyse current information
- Cost forecast and filing contract requests
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for managing mechanical & electrical engineering projects to be based in Kalimantan. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 5 years of experience in managing mechanical & electrical engineering added with Project experience within multinational manufacturing firm
- Exerting strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational consumer company.
- Being part of a growing multinational consumer firm in Indonesia.