Production Planning Manager - Automotive and Spare Parts
Strong and clear growth potential
Attractive renumeration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading automotive and spare parts producers in Europe. The business has a strong reputation for strong employee engagement and offer a bonus, highly competitive annual leave and attractive renumeration package. Currently, they are looking for a production planning manager to join their attractive teams.
- Assess and improve the current process of planning
- Implement new ideas to improve supply chain efficiency's (inventory & planning)
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to ensure material is readily available for production
- Liaise with commercial teams to meet customer demands
The Successful Applicant
- Have minimum 4-5 years of experiences within a management role in automotive and/or spare parts industries.
- Have a good understanding of excel and/or creating effective planning systems
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to present ideas to the senior leadership team
- An enthusiasm towards making change and a customer-focused approach.
- Have tangible example of improving a process, making cost savings and developing a team
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work alongside a passionate team with a common goal of success.
- Above market remuneration package
- Strong and clear growth potential along with international exposures within the business