Working for multinational company
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing in chemical manufacturing industry. They are one of the market leader among the competition in their industry. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business and to continue the growth in Indonesia as their production manager.
The role is responsible for (but not limited to ):
- Ensure that all Company policy, legislative, safety and quality required standards are implemented as appropriate and adhered to by all line members.
- Lead the safety initiative for the line through safety talks, hazard identification/risk assessment, and accident investigation, development of safe operating procedures, identification and implementation of improved equipment and methods and through personal role modelling of exemplary OH&S standards.
- Ensure that scheduled quality production output is achieved, monitor performance against budget and report and explain variables together with actions to correct negative variances.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement for the line where all line members are encouraged and provided with structured opportunity to contribute to the lines performance and its ongoing improvement.
- Participate in meetings relating to production, quality, safety, relevant consultative forums and other operational matters as determined by the Manufacturing Manager.
- Minimise downtime on the line by ensuring early rectification of faults and liaising closely with the Equipment Maintenance Teams (EMT's) on critical equipment reliability improvement.
- Report regularly to the Production Manager on all production matters of significance.
The Successful Applicant
- Good Leadership with exceptional coordination skill and interpersonal skill
- Good team workings kills
- Target and deadline oriented, high integrity and dynamic individual.
- Goal oriented , motivated self- starter with excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong in problem solving skill
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English.
What's on Offer
- Working for multinational company
- Strong growth potential
- Attractive remuneration package