Production Manager - Global Agribusiness Manufacturing Firm
Major multinational firm with worldwide presence
Strong brand presence throughout the world
About Our Client
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products and brand recognition in the agribusiness industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Production Manager professional to drive and manage one of the firm's biggest plant operation for the Indonesian business.
This role will report to the Plant Manager of the firm and with sizeable experienced subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for production management, with direct reports of shift team leaders throughout its nonstop production.
- Meet business objectives for quality and productivity.
- Deliver the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency
- Leadership of improvement program in areas of productivity, cost and quality.
- Meet production capacity and capability demands
- Contribute to development of manufacturing strategy.
- Key member of manufacturing management team with the Engineering Manager, Quality Manager and Logistics Manager as peers.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced Production professional to be based in East Java, with an eye for good production practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- An Indonesian nationality with a proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in delivering production management
- Experienced strategic leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives, improvement, target supervision, and cost effectiveness.
- Customer contact - comfortable dealing with customers, and identifying new areas for development.
- Business systems - familiar with ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in East Java.
- Working for a global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.