Product Marketing Manager - Tech Company
Fast-paced unicorn company.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies from Indonesia which is backed by well-known investors. They are one of the few unicorns which are still growing and expanding! By being a part of the core team, you will be working closely with diverse team members (be it from different academic backgrounds or industry background). You will be able to learn from, and shared your knowledge with the dynamic team members who are of high-calibre quality.
Reporting to the Head of the Business, you will be working closely in a multi-cultural team. As part of an open team, the Product Marketing Manager will assigned to bring impact to the customers by regularly introducing and improving usable products and services that our client offers. The ideal candidate will have to ensure that our client will be the number one platform that customers will visit. Other responsibilities include:
- Combining and developing product and design to define the product strategy that meets customers' needs while satisfying scalability, reliability and cost requirement.
- Passionate about consumer technology.
- Conducting the research and analysis of customers / users / competitors, products, landscape, and trends.
- Deep understanding on consumer digital products
- Working closely with the other product managers, and cross-functional teams to ensure efficient work is achieved.
- Understanding the customer journey from the beginning to the end.
- Developing and improving product design and planning, introducing new features and enhancements in a fast and interactive way.
- Increasing user engagement with our products and increasing overall customer satisfaction with the platform and brand
- Ability to work in a data-driven environment.
- Managing implementation and support project management in the launch of new products and go-to-market campaigns.
- Evaluating, tracking and optimizing different features and products through various marketing channels: communication, branding, growth marketing, digital, channel distribution.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should come from strong academic records demonstrating the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is only opened for Indonesians, and the ability to communicate well in both Bahasa and English is a must. Other requirements are:
- Minimum S1 (bachelor) graduated from from reputable tier 1 university.
- Overseas graduate will be a plus.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing strategy or related field.
- Preferably experience working in a fast-growing company with the passion in the technology sector.
- Solid working with data and doing your own analysis.
- Proactive with strong analytical thinking, problem solving.
- Drive to win and strong data-analytics.
- Experience in product management / development within the internet space will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading technology company with diverse background will be offered to you. Other offers include:
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- High performance team and great company culture