Product Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the prestigious global pharmaceutical company.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Brand Awareness.
- Budget Management.
- Ensure sustainable product launch.
- Develop and implement brand plan.
- Monitor and control product performance.
- Propose accurate market share/growth grids.
- Local implementation of global product strategy.
- Establish and sustain products competitive edge.
- Consistency and adherence to detailing message.
- Inventory of stock level not to exceed target limits.
- Build and maintain relationships with KOLs, doctors.
- Forecast regarding the market trend / disease portfolio.
- Coordinate with sales and other team members to implement brand strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English.
- Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Business.
- 2 years experience as Area Manager, or
- 2 years experience in Marketing Services, or
- 2 years experience as Junior Product Manager, or
- 2 years experience as Clinical Research associates.
What's on Offer
- Competititve Salary
- Performance Bonus
- International Exposure