Product Manager (Automotive)
Be part of a leading tech company
Experience the dynamic of start up environment
About Our Client
World's leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. A global product and tech company.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders globally to set the long term product vision for all aspects of the Automotive experience
- Shape and deliver Automotive product proposition for Indonesia working closely with VP Product Emerging Market from concept to phasing out of the product(s)
- Analyze, identify and quantify opportunities for new markets, new product features and new products
- Listen to and work back from customers - where applicable build customer relationships, drive qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights to inform direction
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Lead planning process for roadmap, deliver detailed roll-out/roll-back strategies included. mitigation plans.
Continually monitor competitor and industry development
- Develop go to market plans. Work in concert with commercial and growth team to implement them.
Provide product communication to a wide variety of audiences i.e. customers, senior management, internal groups and at industry events
- Establish and strengthen product development culture founded on working back from the customer, with data rigor, experimentation, and a lean approach
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in a product development role in a high-traffic consumer internet or e-commerce company
- High comfort with ambiguity and frequent change
- Able to solve complex problems, one step at a time
- Self-starting and with a bias for action - done is better than perfect
- Value collaboration across functions and can turn matrix organization into an asset
- Experience developing products that need to work across markets that are different stages of development and have very different infrastructure available
- Experience in data-driven product development and applying A/B testing, user research, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis in your decision making
- Proven, product sense and judgment when it comes to working with product designers. Experience with service design and products that combine on-line and off-line component would we a bonus
- Technical background by training or technical orientation by experience. You are very comfortable discussing deep technical topics with engineering counterparts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; required English fluency
What's on Offer
Exposure to global opportunities; collaboration with global team and/or global training. Competitive compensation and benefits.