Procurement & supply Chain Manager - Restaurant Business
Commercial Focused Role
Good career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing restaurant busienss in Indonesia. They become the market leader among the competition in industry. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as Procurement and Supply Chain Manager.
- Provide a satisfactory level of service in the picking of parts and components in accordance with the requirements of quantity, quality and time.
- Ensure that all requests for inter-company stock transfers are being handled in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all purchases are properly evaluated and necessary quotations are obtained in accordance with the group
- Proactively initiate sourcing of more cost-effective alternative supplies and suppliers.
- Monitor and evaluate existing vendors and suppliers to ensure the required quality and service levels are maintained.
- Play a key role in the decision making and negotiation processes of procurement of non-stock goods and services in accordance with the prevailing authority levels.
- Ensure all purchases are fully quoted to maximize on potential savings in sourcing or due to business market trends
- Establish and maintain regional purchasing programs with our core suppliers.
- Provide management direction to the materials and purchasing officers and others who are responsible for handling local and overseas purchases.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to communicate effectively to build relationships both across the business units and externally
- Established credibility with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Having a food related industry background (working experience/education) will be preferable
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind
- Attention to details in order to produce high quality of work consistently
What's on Offer
- Good career growth Be part of a growing organization