- Competitive remuneration package
- Large business operation
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing company and they are currently hiring for a Procurement Supervisor (Mandarin Speaker and Korean Speaker) to become part of their growing business.
- Responsible for sourcing, assisting in procurement activities, monitoring inventory stock levels and placing orders as required, etc.
- Review company needs and analyze procurement activities.
- Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track and maintain orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Review quality of purchased products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from any field, preferably overseas graduate.
- 2+ years of professional working experiences in the procurement function or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and great interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin or Korean language (both oral and written).
- Energetic, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible and organized at work.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement/purchasing/sourcing/vendor management processes.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Good career progression.