- Competitive remuneration package
- Good career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company. They are looking to hire a Procurement Specialist with EPC background as well as Civil Engineering educational background to manage procurement of goods and services covering non production areas.
- Provide Procurement / contract Services of non-production area to internal customers.
- Responsible for processing purchasing requests of goods and services covering non production areas.
- Process Purchase / Contract Request (PR/CR) to Purchase/Contract Order (PO/CO).
- Unit rate contract man power for no production services.
- Unit rate Contract Vehicle Services.
- Project contract Mechanical / Electrical / Instruments / Safety Works.
- Design & Consultancy services for non-production works.
- Rental of non-production equipment.
- Control & Monitor Material Delivery / job completion.
- Vendor development of the above services.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in quantity survey, cost estimation and negotiation, contract administration and project management (non-production) experience in global industrial procurement.
- Civil engineering educational background.
- Willing to be based in remote area in West Java.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
- Great communication skills in English, intercultural sensibility, result-oriented proactive approach.
- Effective skills in SAP and MS-Office.
- Team player as well as responsible, independent, resilient and assertive character.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Good career prospect.
- International working environment.