Procurement Manager - Power Tools Business
Attractive renumeration package
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is world's market leader in the distribution of quality power tools and one of the most attractive and at the same time most demanding employers in Power Tools industry. With their world class manufacturing and global network, our client has become the market leader among the competition in their industry. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as Procurement Manager in their power tools business unit. For this you receive a high degree of room for maneuver and decision-making authority.
- Originate a new procurement strategy and function, with clear direction and policy
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Foster long term relationships with vendors
- Proactive approach to disputes, often advising other senior leadership when required
- Provides training to others.
The Successful Applicant
- You bring a high readiness to become familiar with the topics of power tools and pneumatic tools.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience (senior leadership position) in Procurement area
- In addition, you are characterized by a high level of self-organization and process-oriented work.
- Your strategic, conceptual, and sales-oriented thinking is complemented by your social skills and leadership skills.
- In addition to your business fluent English skills, you can convince through your presentation and communication skills.
- You have experience with MS Office and SAP, as well as in project management.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Working for a leading industrial company with wide range of growth opportunities
- Various international exposures and experiences of the business