- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client operates in the healthcare industry sector, and they are currently recruiting for Procurement Manager position to become part of their growing business.
- Responsible for both direct and indirect purchasing activities, such as medications and pharmaceutical supplies (including ingredients), medical devices, services, etc. for the hospital needs.
- Develop strategic buying plans.
- Place orders based on the buying plan and make sure the orders are being delivered in a timely manner.
- Sourcing for vendors and maintain good relationship with existing and new vendors.
- Negotiate with vendors.
- Provide direction and support to develop talents and monitor their performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- 10+ years of professional working experiences in Procurement, preferably comes from hospital sector with pharmacy background.
- Strong knowledge in medications and pharmaceutical supplies (including their ingredients), as well as medical prescriptions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Great leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Great career progression.
- Growing healthcare business.